About EBX Group
eStakeX and EBX Group are part of STARK 7 Holdings.
What is STARK?
STARK is named after five great geniuses those changed this world for better, Satoshi Nakamoto, Alan Turing, Avicenna, Srinivasa Ramanujan and Al-Khwarizmi.
As Rob Siltanen once said :
“Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can’t do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.”
While we may not know who he (or she) was, we know what he did. Satoshi Nakamoto was the inventor of the bitcoin protocol, publishing a paper via the Cryptography Mailing List in November 2008.
He then released the first version of the bitcoin software client in 2009, and participated with others on the project via mailing lists, until he finally began to fade from the community toward the end of 2010.
Satoshi proposed a decentralized approach to transactions, ultimately culminating in the creation of blockchains. In a blockchain, timestamps for a transaction are added to the end of previous timestamps based on proof-of-work, creating a historical record that cannot be changed. As the blockchain increases in size as the number of transactions increase, it becomes more difficult for attackers to disrupt it. The blockchain records are kept secure because the amount of computational power required to reverse them discourages
The name Satoshi means “wisdom” or “reason” and Nakamoto can mean “Central source”.
Alan Mathison Turing was an English computer scientist, mathematician, logician, cryptanalyst, philosopher, and theoretical biologist. Turing was highly influential in the development of theoretical computer science, providing a
Avicenna also Ibn Sīnā or Abu Ali Sina; was a Persian polymath who is regarded as one of the most significant physicians, astronomers, thinkers
He was one of
Mainly self-taught in math, Ramanujan independently arrived at many mathematical theories and proofs that already existed. Ramanujan independently discovered results of Gauss, Kummer
Ramanujan’s story is as inspiring as it is tragic. Born in 1887 in a small village around 400 km from Madras (now Chennai), Ramanujan developed a passion for mathematics at a young
Al-Khwarizmi’s popularizing treatise on algebra, The Compendious Book on Calculation by Completion and Balancing, ca. 813-833 CE presented the first systematic solution of linear and quadratic equations in Arabic. One of his principal achievements in algebra was his demonstration of how to solve quadratic equations by completing the square, for which he provided geometric justifications. Because he was the first to treat algebra as an independent discipline and introduced the methods of “reduction” and “balancing” (the transposition of subtracted terms to the other side of an equation, that is, the cancellation of like terms on opposite sides of the equation), he has been described as the father or founder of algebra. The term algebra itself comes from the title of his book (specifically the word al-
Pythagoras, the father of mathematics, considered 7 as the most spiritual of all numbers. 7 is the largest number of objects where they will recognize that there were 7 objects. Beyond that, you have the need to count them or group them either physically or mentally. But up to seven, you can recognize them immediately.
Our business is about values, STARK Industries 7’s core value is that we believe people with passion can change the world for the better as Satoshi Nakamoto, Alan Turing, Avicenna, Srinivasa Ramanujan and Al-Khwarizmi did. It’s not business as usual but it’s about the people honoring those who think different and move this world and human race forward.
STARK Industries 7 is a revolutionary FinTech conglomerate founded and led by passionate entrepreneurs, who have a proven track record in successfully delivering new projects in the technology and financial sectors. STARK Industries 7 is committed to
STARK Industries 7 network investments are concentrated in the company’s Blockchain Operating System/ ERP, Framework for Blockchain Applications, Cryptocurrency secure Vault, Crypto mining facilities, PoW/PoS Mining Investment Platform, Crypto Hedge fund, Crypto Crowdfunding, First All in one Wallet/card for all currencies, first marketplace for every currency app, Hash rental and multipool, the segment with the highest standards of Corporate Governance.
eStakeX is designed for holders of cryptocurrencies to allow them to invest in a portfolio of coins which offers a very high rate of return on their investment. It uses the amount invested in acquiring mining power to generate
What we aim to achieve?
Our aim is to provide you with the state of the art tools and expertise so you can safely invest your money in your choice of cryptocurrencies and continue to gain from value appreciation as well as mining of bitcoins and altcoins. So your investment continues to grow while
F. S. Khan FCA
Mr. Khan is a Co-Founder of eStakeX Limited. A chartered accountant by training and a Fellow Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants, Mr. Khan has worked with KPMG for over 20 years and was a Partner with the Firm, when he left KPMG in 2005 to start his own BPO and IT Solutions business. During his tenure with KPMG, he has been extensively involved in accounting and auditing of financial sector organizations, especially the financial institutions. He has been in Finance/IT business for over 10 years now and provides IT and ITES services and system integration solutions to FMCGs, Multinationals and Fortune 500 companies. In addition, his company also develops mobile and web technologies based software solutions.
Mr. Khan is on the board of two Not-for-profit organizations serving the underprivileged for educational needs. He is on the Corporate Advisory Councils of some of the universities, advising them on future technologies and alignment of curriculum in line with fast changing technology trends.
Mr. Khan brings a unique combination financial and IT background to this project and is passionate about the promise blockchain technologies and cryptocurrencies bring to the evolving Digital landscape.
Salman Ansari is the Former Advisor to the Minister for IT & Telecommunications, Government of Pakistan & a distinguished Eisenhower Fellow. Mr. Ansari’s professional experience spans over 38 years in a wide range of Policy, Project Management, Research and Telecommunications related expertise and interventions include:
- Heading Policy formulation team for Information Technology and Telecom Deregulation and ICT development in Pakistan
- Worked on major Policy initiatives of the Government in e-Business and e-Commerce areas including automation of trade processes
- Advising and consulting e.g. China Mobile (PTCL Privatisation, Strategy), PTA (Technology and Regulatory issues), Mobilink (Convergence and new IP based services), Multinet (Optical Fibre project, Strategy), STM Wireless (LDI) etc
- Reports and Policy documents for the World Bank (Telecenters, Automated Customs Clearance) UNDP (assistance in ICT policy Cambodia, Samoa)
- Performing due diligence and project analysis on telecommunications projects for financial institutions
- Design and implementation of Smart Buildings – ICT and Security (Grand Hyatt, Islamabad, Centerpoint, Karachi)
- Setting up mBanking and transaction based platforms for low value cash interchange.
- Setting up and operating Telecom companies (Cellular, Data, Internet, WLL, Optical Fibre)
- Design and set up of VSAT (including DVB-S2) and Optical Fibre systems
- Extensive working in the technology transformation of the Education sector HEC, PERN, AIOU)
- Designing, setting up (including Technology Transfer) and heading Electronic and Telecom equipment manufacturing in Pakistan and R&D (Siemens/CTI)
- Mr. Ansari headed the team which shaped the Telecom De-regulation Policy of Pakistan 2000-2003. He has performed extensive work with the Government in Policy, Regulatory issues and planning, Member Electronics Commission, Member IT Commission, Five Year Plan Committees, Economic Advisory Board (EAB), etc. Author of Pakistan’s first Electronics Policy in 2006 and National IT Policy in 2000. Salman worked as the Advisor to the Minister for Information Technology & Telecommunications (2000-2003) and have pioneered dramatic achievements in the last few years.
Mr. Ansari’s broad experiences range from setting up and operating telecom and data networks: VSAT, Data, Internet, Cellular, CDMA WLL, Optical Fibre and Voice Communications. With Siemens in Telecom equipment manufacturing, QA and R&D in CTI/Siemens AG. He has worked in senior positions as CEO or Director with all major Telecom operators in the Private sector in the areas of Mobile Phones (Paktel, Instaphone, Mobilink), Internet and VSAT (Supernet), Card Payphones (Telecard), Data Networks, VSAT, Wireless Local Loop (Paktel, GoCDMA, Supernet, etc) and Submarine Optical Fibre (FLAG/TWA1).